Glycolic Acid Toner
Glycolic Acid is an alpha-hydroxy corrosive that peels the skin. This 7% conditioning arrangement offers mellow shedding for improved skin brilliance and noticeable lucidity. The recipe additionally improves the presence of skin surface with continued use. Skin inflammation-inclined skin can likewise benefit from glycolic acid serum India, as glycolic corrosion helps keep pores clear and forestalls stopping. Narre offers the best glycolic acid toner in India that boosts collagen and helps to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Aqua , Glycerin , EDTA , Glycolic acid , Lactic acid , Betula , Alba bark extract , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium lactate , Sodium benzoate , Fragnance
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes appearance of pores
- Removes dead skin cells
- Fades hyperpigmenation
- Brightening & smoother skin
- Fights acne
How to use
Use preferably in the PM, no more now and again than once every day, wash your face with cleanser, apply glycolic toner, and at that point catch up with your favourite VITAMIDE Serum and moisturiser.
This item contains an alpha hydroxy corrosive (AHA) that may expand your skin’s affectability to the sun and especially the chance of burning from the sun. Utilize sunscreen, wear defensive attire, and cut off sun presentation while utilizing this item and for seven days a short time later.
Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. The item will be returned/replaced only in the case of damaged goods. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. Open and used products cannot be returned/replaced under any condition.
Free Shipping on all the orders above 1000 Rs.
Below 1000 Rs. 70 Rs. Shipping Charges will apply - 100% of orders are shipped within two business days.
Orders places over the weekend are dispatched on Mondays.
How To Use
How To Use
What Is Glycolic Acid Toner?
Do you need to exfoliate your skin to take care of common problems? One of the potent ingredients used to treat skin ailments is glycolic acid. You can find it in most everyday skin care products, but you should always use the best one, like Narre, which brings out the glow and smoothes and tones the skin. This cream is a glycolic toner with alpha-hydroxy corrosive properties that peel off the skin and bring out its radiance.
AHA, or alpha-hydroxy acids, are the bases of glycolic acid, commonly termed "fruit acids." Skincare experts and dermatologists recommend toners with this acid to regenerate healthy and fresh skin by exfoliating it. The acid is usually obtained from natural sources like sugarcane, apples, vinegar, or yogurt. The toners are water soluble and easy to use as the molecular size is small. The best toner unblocks clogged pores and removes dead skin cells giving brighter skin and complexion.
There are multiple benefits of using a toner with salicylic acid, and it is best to know about them before using them.
- Treating acne - Bacteria growth on the skin triggers acne breakouts. Your skin gets aggravated, turns red, and pimples come up. Using the best toner containing AHA, you get anti-bacterial protection and reduce the risks of infection, acne, and pimple breakouts.
- Heals scarring - As the fruit acid has keratolytic properties and is able to break down the outer layer of the skin, the thickness of the scar tissues reduces and often vanishes after prolonged use, removing the acne marks. You get beautiful, glowing skin.
- Removing milia - Keratin helps maintain the structure of the skin. However, if it hardens, milia are deposited under your skin on the upper cheek region or around the eyes. It is difficult to remove at home and can cause scarring or skin damage without proper toner. A toner with glycolic acid sloughs the dead skin and increases cell turnover. Thus the hard keratins surface up and can be extracted without difficulty and scars.
- Relief from rosacea - Flushed skin with a red appearance is faced by many people. You can even have a stinging sensation, and blood vessels may surface. It can be due to stress, heat, and using many everyday skin care products. With anti-inflammatory properties, AHA can benefit the skin when toner is used.
- Fight hyperpigmentation - Discoloration of the skin, sunburns, damage, and dark patches due to aging are problems for many. Using a toner with glycolic acid can fight and relieve these issues through skin regeneration and give you a glowing look.
How to Apply?
You do not need to apply the best toners multiple times a day; apply them once daily at night after cleaning the skin with a good cleanser. You can also use a Vitamin E serum and a moisturizer to improve the results.
You can use this fruit acid-based toner irrespective of skin type. However, consult a dermatologist or skin care specialist if you have very dry or sensitive skin before using the toner.
Frequently asked questions
1) Does the toner with fruit acids burn the skin?
Ans: The toner does not burn the skin but soothes it. However, if you have dehydrated and sensitive skin, it may irritate you. It is best to consult a skin care specialist before using the toner.
2) How long do I need to use it?
Ans: You can feel the effects within a couple of weeks. However, if you want to keep your skin glowing, then there is no harm in using the toner for extended periods.
3) Does toner give a positive result?
Ans: Yes, regular application of toner gives proper results. However, you need to apply the right one.
Use the best toner with glycolic acid to get glowing skin. Get rid of your everyday skin problems using the best toner available. Skin looking attractive without delay using the best cream.
You can also buy the Combo from here: My Mini Routine
Perks to enjoy
- Orders Above 1000 gets free shipping
I am loving this toner, and after its use I saw glow on my face, go for it guys👍👍👍
used many toners but this toner works like a magic on my skin
tried so many toners but this is the best toner i have ever used till now using my fourth bottle now little expensive than others but totally worth it
Very good for skin